Cutting Plates are harder than comparable qualities; cutting plates stand out for their excellent finishing. Cutting rules leave less marks. Result: reduced formation of burrs and thus improved machine performance.
The approx. 50 % longer service life means you can benefit from reduced costs.
Usable for manufacturing of milled creasing plates
thickness: 1.0 mm / medium hard (hardness: HRC 40+)
Other types and dimensions available upon request
|machine type||thickness||unit||order no.|
|Bobst 102 ESE||1,0 mm medium hard||25 pcs.||BND01001|
|Bobst 104||1,0 mm medium hard||25 pcs.||BND01002|
|Bobst 106 Sprintera/Spantera/Spr||1,0 mm medium hard||25 pcs.||BND01003|
|Bobst 130||1,0 mm medium hard||25 pcs.||BND01004|
|Bobst SP 142||1,0 mm medium hard||25 pcs.||BND01005|
|Bobst SP 145||1,0 mm medium hard||25 pcs.||BND01006|
|Bobst SPO 160 S Vision||1,0 mm medium hard||25 pcs.||BND01007|
|Bobst Clip 1600 / SPO 1600||1,0 mm medium hard||25 pcs.||BND01008|
|Heidelberg Dymatrix 105||1,0 mm medium hard||25 pcs.||BND01009|
|Heidelberg Dymatrix 142||1,0 mm medium hard||25 pcs.||BND01010|
The advantages to you are:
- Guaranteed consistent quality – CITO cutting plates are manufactured from the highest quality branded steel
- Reduced makeready time and high production reliability – these 1 mm plates have superb flatness and plane-parallelism
- Longer service life – in many cases, CITO cutting plates can be turned vertically or horizontally in use
- Rounded corners
- Excellent cutting results – CITO cutting plates also function perfectly throughout large production runs
The bottom line for flexible dies is:
- CITO cutting plates offer an excellent price-performance ratio, combining efficiency with practice-oriented advantages for your diecutting machine.
- Make sure that you, too, choose 1 mm cutting plates supplied by CITO!
Field reports from satisfied users
Karl Knauer KG, Mr Heizmann (Head of punching/sealing)
We used to source our 1 mm cutting plates partly from CITO and partly from other suppliers.
Now we order them exclusively from CITO-SYSTEM as we are impressed by the consistently good quality and durability of the plates, as well as their price-performance ratio.
Casimir Kast GmbH & Co., Mr Klumpp (Works Manager)
We are a loyal customer of CITO-SYSTEM and we now buy our 1 mm cutting plates from CITO, as we are impressed by their quality, hardwearing features and cost-effectiveness.
Kroha Druck GmbH, Barleben, Mr Blockus (Head of Converting)
We used to source our 1 mm cutting plates from another supplier. Then CITO approached us and offered us a test plate free of charge and without obligation. This was an offer we naturally could not refuse! We were impressed by the better durability and excellent quality of CITO cutting plates. Now we not only source our creasing systems exclusively from CITO, but our cutting plates as well. To sum up: CITO stands for excellent quality in all of its products and a superb level of service.